National Sales Director – E.M.E.A (Europe)
Position based out of Europe and requires occasional travel across the continent. The incumbent will report to senior management based in Montreal, QC.
BroadSign International LLC is the leading global provider of software-as-a-service for digital signage networks. Its software allows networks to target out-of-home audiences, place advertising or promotional campaigns, play back scheduled content on each screen and account for campaign performance.
Some of the world’s largest and most successful digital signage networks run on BroadSign’s platform. They take advantage of its comprehensive functionality, reliability and virtually unlimited capacity for growing networks without adding personnel.
BroadSign is consistently ranked among the top global digital signage software suppliers and received the 2012 Global Growth Leadership Award in the Digital Signage Software market from Frost & Sullivan.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, you will be responsible for business development and strategic relationship management of key stakeholders within Europe. Specifically, you will be called upon to accomplish the following:
- Prospect for new business opportunities within a defined territory;
- Establish and strive to exceed sales objectives;
- Develop relationships with key accounts to negotiate profitable business terms;
- Mobilize internal resources to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved;
- Organize, motivate and monitor a team of account managers;
- Lead product demonstrations, sales presentations, and outside representation;
- Report on key performance indicators related to the sales function on a weekly basis.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Capable of speaking effectively before large groups of customers and employees;
- Ability to express company objectives orally and in writing;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Ability to perceive, evaluate and adapt to different personalities on the fly;
- Ability to conduct business in social situations;
- Must have leadership, mobilization and organizational skills;
- Must be business savvy and possess strong negotiating skills;
- Must have or quickly acquire a profound knowledge of the digital signage market and digital signage software market in particular;
- Have or quickly acquire a profound knowledge of the company’s products and services;
- Must possess a strong desire to develop technical knowledge and personal skills beyond the norm;
- Must be able to travel (local and overnight) for training and business (40% of the time);
- Fluent in French.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**