National Sales Director – E.M.E.A (Europe)
Position based out of Europe and requires occasional travel across the continent. The incumbent will report to senior management based in Montreal, QC.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, you will be responsible for business development and strategic relationship management of key stakeholders within Europe. Specifically, you will be called upon to accomplish the following:
- Prospect for new business opportunities within a defined territory
- Establish and strive to exceed sales objectives
- Develop relationships with key accounts to negotiate profitable business terms
- Mobilize internal resources to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved
- Lead product demonstrations, sales presentations, and outside representation
- Report on key performance indicators related to the sales function on a weekly basis
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Capable of speaking effectively before large groups of customers and employees
- Ability to express company objectives orally and in writing
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to perceive, evaluate and adapt to different personalities on the fly
- Ability to conduct business in social situations
- Must have leadership, mobilization and organizational skills
- Must be business savvy and possess strong negotiating skills
- Must have or quickly acquire a profound knowledge of the digital signage market and digital signage software market in particular
- Have or quickly acquire a profound knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Must possess a strong desire to develop technical knowledge and personal skills beyond the norm
- Must be able to travel (local and overnight) for training and business (40% of the time)
- Fluent in French.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tons of benefits including insurance coverage
- Work Life balance and flexible hours
- Free hot beverages
BroadSign is the first global provider of cloud-based software for digital signage networks. Its platform was designed exclusively as a management system for media companies operating digital out-of-home and digital place-based media networks, giving them an unlimited capacity for growth without adding personnel. After over a decade in the industry, BroadSign’s latest incarnation, BroadSign X, has become a mature and reliable fit for all digital signage software needs and its Android-based smart player, BroadSign Xpress, has decreased the cost of deploying digital signage compared to PC-based hardware alternatives. BroadSign’s constant growth, extensive network and dedication to predicting and responding to industry trends make its digital signage solutions a safe bet for the future of networks with even the most complex of requirements.
BroadSign is looking for passionate individuals who take pride in their work just like we do. Join us and you will tap into a culture of growth, passion, creativity and fun that will value and develop your potential. For immediate consideration, send your resume TODAY!
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**