Account Director, Programmatic Sales
This position is based in New York City.
Generate revenue by identifying partner/ buyer growth opportunities, implementing new supply offerings, and monitoring key performance indicators to maintain healthy relationships. Manage day-to-day workflow and communication between Broadsign Reach and its buyer partners (DSPs and Agencies). Interface directly with internal Broadsign teams to resolve partner requests while managing expectations throughout the buyer onboarding cycle. The role requires the right mix of tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Generate, manage and own a sales pipeline with large brands/agencies in the assigned region.
- Establish strong relationships with clients through the complete sales cycle.
- Determine client needs and ensure proper execution of DOOH private market buying.
- Work with internal teams to convey/package proper DOOH Supply and reporting needs.
- Continuously grow pipeline and brand activations in order to exceed goals.
- Frequent face to face interaction with decision makers for potential and active customers in the assigned region.
- This is an individual contributor role requiring strong brand/agency direct connections and a consultative approach.
- A strong understanding of digital advertising as it relates to DSPs/SSPs, Ad Exchanges, and Programmatic Activation options (PMP, Open Direct, Preferred Deals, etc).
- Experience building strategic relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships
- Experience in growing a book of business and hitting/surpassing goals
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- BA / BS
- 5+ years Media Sales/Account Executive experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage
- Work-Life Balance
- Numerous company events
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**