Director of Business OperationsThis position is based in Montreal, QC.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Director of Business Operations to join our team in Montreal.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:Working very closely with both our Finance and SSP teams, your focus will be to define and implement business processes across: sales, finance, media operations, product, marketing, support, and legal. You will work closely with the VPs and functional leads to ensure Reach (our programmatic platform) has the processes it needs to scale around the world.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Programmatic media trading knowledge; you have a solid understanding of digital advertising and the word Programmatic doesn’t scare you
- Experience defining, and implementing, business processes; you get sh*t done, basically
- Wicked problem-solving skills; you’re always thinking outside the box and trying to find new ways to solve old problems
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- A degree in Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or PMP (after all, the experience is really what matters to us!)
- Great communication skills in English and French
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and having fun at work – especially when you’re partaking in a foosball tournament
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!