Full-Stack Web DeveloperThis position is based in Montreal, QC.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking to add a kick-ass full-stack web developer to our Web development team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:As a member of our Agile development team, your main focus will be to design and develop new features on both the front and back-end of Broadsign’s software suite. And, because you’re a technology enthusiast, you’ll probably want to tweak and maintain our existing feature set as well! You’ll get to participate in sprints where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team. Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Python is your language of preference
- A good understanding of REST API’s
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Windows but, given the choice, you’d would go with Linux
- A curious nature – you’re always thinking outside the box
- Interest in working with an awesome team
- Strong belief in agile principles
- You’re a master when it comes to investigative and debugging skills
- Great communication skills in English and French
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and playing at work
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!