Ready for a new and challenging job?
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
Lead Generation Specialist
This position is located in downtown Montreal, QC.
As the leading Software-as-a-Service company in the digital signage industry, Broadsign is looking for a highly motivated Lead Generation Specialist with a competitive spirit to join our new Montreal Sales team. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you would be the initial point of contact with our potential customers. As Broadsign’s first Lead Generation Specialist, you will play a major role in our rapid growth by prospecting and qualifying leads and assisting in generating new business for our local and international sales team. If you have a deep curiosity for technology but are looking to grow a career in Sales, then this could be the role for you!
- Own the process of generating new leads and qualifying incoming leads and introduce Broadsign’s products in order to identify potential customers
- Establish and nurture relationships with prospects to identify their needs and determine if Broadsign is the appropriate solution
- Manage leads, prospects, and existing customers in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Strive to achieve and exceed sales quotas and objectives
- Schedule Broadsign product demonstrations and customer meetings
- Partner with Account Executives to develop new strategies to reach new markets and geographies and provide suggestions on how to improve the lead generation process
- Understand and communicate Broadsign’s key competitive differentiators to potential customers
- Mobilize internal resources to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved
- Report on key performance indicators related to the sales function on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong passion for sales, technology and providing top customer service
- Self-motivated with an ability to exceed targets
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Experience working with CRM tools for contact, lead, and pipeline management an asset (ideally Salesforce)
- Lead Generation experience, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment considered a strong asset
- Fluency in other languages considered a strong asset
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal (right above Montreal Central Station, with indoor access to Bonaventure/McGill Metro)
- Casual dress code
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Work-Life Balance
- Free hot beverages, monthly group lunches, release parties and 5 à 7’s
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Video game consoles – Foosball table & competitions
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**