This position is based in downtown New York, NY
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for partner lead generation and relationship building, all while working closely with Broadsign’s Marketing, Sales, SSP and Services departments.
- Developing a strong understanding of digital out-of-home and ad tech ecosystems to identify and make initial connections with solutions providers, agencies and brands.
- Mapping trading teams at major digital agencies (GroupM, OMD, Horizon, Assembly, Carat, UM, Starcom) and the brands they represent.
- Booking meetings with and creating educational materials (one pagers, presentations) for the above players.
- Compiling industry research and case studies for use in customized sales materials.
- Maintaining and updating a database of contacts in Salesforce.
- Harvesting a constant pipeline of deals to execute programmatically via Broadsign’s SSP.
- Evangelizing the digital out-of-home medium and selling the value of Broadsign audiences. 100% SOV, 100% viewable, high impact, fraud free and complementary to mobile/geo-based strategies.
- Anticipating and developing material to resolve pain points (creative requirements and approval, attribution, “real time” and reporting).
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage
- Work-Life Balance
- Numerous company events
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
- 2-4 years experience in the agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Persistent, outgoing and detail-oriented.
- Knowledgeable about ad tech terminology, workflows and KPIs (CPM, impressions, installs, attribution, viewability, discrepancy handling).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superb fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, peers and clients.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment, as well as independently, and with minimal supervision.
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**