Ready for a new and challenging job?
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
This position is based in Montreal, QC.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Product Owner to join our Product team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:
Working with the VP of Products, as the Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for understanding market and customer needs, translating them into clear, actionable items, and working closely with development teams. You’ll act as a customer advocate, and using your strong sense of leadership, deliver a compelling product vision. Your day will be spent working collaboratively with developers, software quality engineers, business leaders, operations teams, other product team members and our clients to create the best products in our industry!
- Own and evolve the long-term product roadmap and strategy for our products
- Provide cross-functional leadership, communication and collaboration between all internal and external teams
- Be the primary product subject matter expert and demonstrate product releases to customers
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to define design and feature requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Integrate customer feedback from post-sprint testing into the Product Backlog while ensuring scope creep is handled via scope swap or change request
- Lead the product development lifecycle and collaborate with the product design team (UX, visual design) on new features and overall product usability
- Provide business context to multiple specialized development teams
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as a product owner or similar role within product management
- Previous experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience with full product life cycle from initial inception through delivery and end of life
- Proven track record of managing products as Software as a Service (SaaS) in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent oral and written English skills
- College or University degree in computer science or engineering is an asset
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and playing at work
- Likes to dress casually
- Wants ongoing opportunities for professional development
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!