Ready for a new and challenging job?
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
This position is based in Belgium.
As the leading Software-as-a-Service company in the digital signage industry, Broadsign is currently looking for a Product Specialist to join its team. If you are passionate about technology with an interest in techsales. If you enjoy solving problems and explaining solutions. If you like travelling and interacting with people from different countries and positions. If you are comfortable talking to CEOs and handling challenging questions. If you can keep with the pace of technology and like both depth and breadth learning, then this position is for you!
Reporting to the Product Specialist Team Lead, you will be working closely with Sales to provide technical assistance during product evaluations, onboarding and integration projects for prospects and clients.
- Perform product demonstrations and showcase product capabilities to prospects and clients
- Provide product training online or in-person
- Assist with RFP/RFI technical responses
- Interface with Product Management to provide feedback
- Provide extended support, training services and assistance onboarding clients on Broadsign applications running in Windows or Linux environments
- Provide consultation to customers for integration projects
- Interface with the Support team to escalate issues
- Answer detailed questions about the product and host release webinars
- College diploma or university degree in IT or Business. However pertinent experience will be taken into consideration
- Experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Thorough understanding of computer, networking and display hardware
- Good understanding of video encoding and related technologies
- Experience in project management or demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent written and oral English and French skills (other languages are a plus)
- Demonstrated abilities to provide training and demos in a group setting
- Customer oriented and ability to provide quality customer support
- Experience with Ticketing Systems and Support services
- Must be business minded, self-motivated, dependable, creative and customer focused
- Team player
- Ability and availability to travel abroad when necessary
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress
- Experience with web services and web development
- Experience with Batch script in Windows and Bash script in Linux
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS and Cloud databases
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work from Home / Remote
- Great company culture- fun, dynamic work environment with opportunities to stay challenged
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**