Ready for a new and challenging job?
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
Programmatic Solutions Specialist
This position is based remotely in Europe.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Programmatic Solutions Coordinator – Publishers/Media Owners to join our Broadsign Reach team in Europe.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:
- Coordinate the day-to-day workflow and communication between Broadsign Reach and its Publishers/Media Owners.
- Interface directly with internal Broadsign teams to resolve partner requests while managing expectations throughout the Publisher onboarding/execution cycles.
- Work with the Manager of Programmatic Solutions to develop and grow relationships with top tier Publishers / Media Owners to support Broadsign Reach as the leading DOOH SSP.
- Help educate Publishers and Buyers on the programmatic DOOH ecosystem and ways to transact on Broadsign Reach.
- Work closely with the internal teams on the Publisher’s / Media Owner’s integration / business requirements.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- A strong understanding of digital advertising as it relates to Publishers, Media Owners, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks, and digital advertising agencies.
- Experience building strategic relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- An overall passion for ad tech and emerging networks, including out-of-home.
- BA / BS
- 2+ years relevant work experience
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!