Programmatic Solutions SpecialistThis position is based remotely in Europe.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Programmatic Solutions Coordinator – Publishers/Media Owners to join our Broadsign Reach team in Europe.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:
- Coordinate the day-to-day workflow and communication between Broadsign Reach and its Publishers/Media Owners.
- Interface directly with internal Broadsign teams to resolve partner requests while managing expectations throughout the Publisher onboarding/execution cycles.
- Work with the Manager of Programmatic Solutions to develop and grow relationships with top tier Publishers / Media Owners to support Broadsign Reach as the leading DOOH SSP.
- Help educate Publishers and Buyers on the programmatic DOOH ecosystem and ways to transact on Broadsign Reach.
- Work closely with the internal teams on the Publisher’s / Media Owner’s integration / business requirements.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- A strong understanding of digital advertising as it relates to Publishers, Media Owners, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks, and digital advertising agencies.
- Experience building strategic relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- An overall passion for ad tech and emerging networks, including out-of-home.
- BA / BS
- 2+ years relevant work experience
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized