Sales Director, Europe
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Sales Director to join our Sales team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:As a member of our sales team, you will be responsible for business development and strategic relationship management of key stakeholders within Europe. Specifically, you will prospect new business within your territory, lead product demonstrations, and develop relationships with key accounts to negotiate profitable business terms. Essentially, you’ll want to teach and guide your clients throughout the entire sales process in order to provide them with the best solutions possible!
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Experience in sales and some sort of knowledge of the digital signage market or software market
- A unique ability to solve practical problems and think outside the box when dealing with unexpected situations
- A university degree in business, technology, or a related field
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- Strong Leadership skills; you understand the value of teamwork
- A desire to travel (local and overnight) for training and business (40% of the time)
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Is curious and driven – you understand that, in sales, you have to ask the right questions in order to get the best results
- Has a challenger mentality and you’re not afraid to shake things up
- Is interested in joining a kick-ass sales team
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers