Ready for a new and challenging job?
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
Sales Enablement Specialist
This position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
As the leading SaaS company in the digital signage industry, Broadsign is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the SVP of global sales and working closely with our sales directors, our Sales Enablement Specialist will create and implement new sales support initiatives. By acting as a direct liaison between the Sales, Marketing and Finance departments, our Sales Enablement Specialist will provide a clear path towards streamlining our sales cycle operations. If you’re passionate about sales, technology and people, we want to meet you!
- Coordinate with sales team and executive management to define and implement sales support initiatives
- Act as a liaison between multiple internal department
- Create content to educate the sales team, and enhance the sales cycle, such as; strategic account planning, case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work
- Train sales team on best use of Salesforce, marketing and sales enablement materials
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or a relevant field) is a must
- Previous experience building a sales enablement team/division is considered a strong asset
- Prior experience with solution sales within the software industry
- Strong technical aptitude
- Prior experience working with Salesforce
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a good sense of urgency
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills and training abilities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- French, and any other languages, are considered an asset
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal (right above Montreal Central Station, with indoor access to Bonaventure/McGill Metro)
- Casual dress code
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Work-Life Balance
- Free hot beverages, monthly group lunches, release parties and 5 à 7’s
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Video game consoles – Foosball table & competitions
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**