Senior Automation Developer
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for an Automation Developer to join our ATS team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:As a member of our ATS team, you’ll focus on building the test automation framework for Broadsign’s core and web products. You’ll be responsible for developing the automation infrastructure as well as implementation to improve on our test coverage. You’ll also analyse test results using standard QA practices. Working cross-functionally and in an Agile environment, you’ll get to participate in daily stand-ups where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with kick-ass teams.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Previous experience with test automation development
- Tons of experience working with Python
- Ideas and opinions about behaviour-driven development techniques (BDD) and familiarity with Gherkin language
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- A College or University degree in Computer Science (or something similar!)
- Great communication skills; bilingualism is an asset
- Experience with Windows but, given the choice, you’d go with Linux
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and having fun at work – especially when you’re partaking in a foosball tournament
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!