Ready for a new and challenging job?
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
Software Account Executive
This position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
We are currently looking for highly motivated team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to help our customers reach new levels of customer success. If you have a curiosity for technology, and the ability to attract, and manage complex deals across multiple stakeholders, then this could be the role for you.
Successful Account Executives at Broadsign possess a deep curiosity in our customers’ business, in order to understand the areas where they need help. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and their end users. They will also have a passion and understanding of technology and a strong ability to identify new leads and prospect new clients.
Our mission is to create a working environment that is focused on winning, serving customers while enjoying the day-to-day. At Broadsign, doing the right thing and mutual respect are as important as talent and effort.
- 2+ years of quota carrying technology based sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quota, which should be articulated in the resume
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and new business sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong passion for sales, technology and providing top customer service
- 2-6 years of quota carrying, technology based sales
- Previous experience in the Digital Signage industry would be considered a strong asset
- CRM experience (ideally Salesforce)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong customer references
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- ⦁ Second or Third language is strongly preferred (Spanish/ Portuguese)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal (right above Montreal Central Station, with indoor access to Bonaventure/McGill Metro)
- Casual dress code
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Work-Life Balance
- Free hot beverages, monthly group lunches, release parties and 5 à 7’s
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Video game consoles – Foosball table & competitions
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**