Software DeveloperThis position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking to add a kick-ass Software Developer to our development team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:As a member of our Agile Development team, you’ll get to design and develop new features for our company’s core software that is deployed on over 130,000 screens worldwide. You’ll also get to participate in sprints and scrum meetings where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team. Basically, you’ll get to play with the most robust software to build top quality, industry leading products in a dynamic and peer-driven environment.
Curious about our team?Our devs build our core software in C++ with Qt and our data is backed by PostgreSQL and SQLite. Right now, the team is split between Windows and Linux, Visual Studio and Qt Creator; it’s safe to say that, as a member of this team, you get to choose your environment and tools. In a nutshell, we’re a self-organized and resourceful bunch who love to communicate through gifs and memes. Think you’d fit in?
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Experience with different programming languages but your preference is and always will be C++
- What we call “Debug-fu”; you’re a problem solver who’s always looking to fix and improve things
- Has interest in joining a kick-ass team of 9 developers
- A University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or something similar)
- Great communication skills in English and French
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and having fun at work – especially when you’re partaking in a foosball tournament
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**