Software Quality Assurance Analyst
This position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
At Broadsign, we believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas.
Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking to add a kick-ass QA Analyst to our development teams.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
As a member of our Core QA team, your main focus will be to write and perform test cases for both desktop and server applications, as per developer specifications. And, because you’re super passionate about quality assurance, you’ll want to analyse and execute automated test results too! You’ll get to participate in sprints and scrum meetings where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team. Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Wicked problem-solving skills; you’re always thinking outside the box and trying to find new ways to solve old problems
- What we call “GOOGLEFU”; you don’t let your pride get in the way of googling things you may not know
- A passion for QA; you love to break– and fix – things
- Interest in working with a kick-ass team
- A College or University degree in Computer Science (or something similar!)
- Great communication skills in English and French
- Experience with Windows but, given the choice, you’d would go with Linux
- Additionally, if you have any experience with; debugging tools, automation tools, SQL, and/or scripting, you’re definitely someone we want to talk to!!
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognize
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and playing at work
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**