This position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
As the leading Software-as-a-Service company in the digital signage industry, Broadsign is currently looking for a Software Tester to join its product development team. If you are a recent graduate who is passionate about technology and looking to work with a team of young, motivated, and talented individuals, then we want to meet you!
Reporting to the QA Team Lead, your talent will be put to good use in assuring the highest level of quality for the exciting new products we bring to market.
As a member of an agile development team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform test cases for both desktop and web-based applications
- Write test cases as per developer specifications
- Report test results and bugs in bug database
- Actively participate in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- College diploma in IT related field (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Basic navigation in command line of Windows and Linux operating systems
- English and/or French communication skills
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and ability to follow pre-established processes
- Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
- Passion for new technologies
- Experience in game testing is a real asset
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal (right above Montreal Central Station, with indoor access to Bonaventure/McGill Metro)
- Casual dress code
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Work-Life Balance
- Free hot beverages, monthly group lunches, release parties and 5 à 7’s
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Video game consoles – Foosball table & competitions
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives.
We’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**