Support SpecialistThis position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Support Specialist to join our Support team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:As a member of our support team, you’ll focus on providing remote technical assistance to our customers. Also, because you’re super passionate about giving the best customer service possible, you’ll want to find workarounds to any issues or bugs that are reported by our customers. Since you’re curious and determined, you’ll want to get ahead of the game by attempting to reproduce customer issues in different environments, including different OS’s, or even different versions of Broadsign products. You’ll get to participate in daily stand-ups where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with a kick-ass support team.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Wicked problem-solving skills; you’re always thinking outside the box and trying to find new ways to solve old problems
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- Experience in customer service; you get excited by the idea of resolving a customer’s issue and hearing the satisfaction in their voice
- A degree in computer science (or something similar!)
- Great communication skills in English and French
- Experience with Windows but, given the choice, you’d go with Linux
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Owns multiple computers that you have built running different OS’s just because it sounded like fun!
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and having fun at work – especially when you’re partaking in a foosball tournament
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!