This position is based in downtown Montreal, QC.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be involved in the full cycle of our recruitment process, researching and sourcing the finest of talents available in the IT industry.
- Lead the recruitment cycle : job postings, pre-screenings, interviews and reference check
- Identify, source and maintain a pipeline of candidates through a variety of platforms: social media, job boards, networking
- Creatively build new recruitment strategies & sourcing capable of attracting top talents
- Develop solid relationships with universities and colleges and participate in recruitment events such as job fairs and other networking events
- Provide support to the HR department
- Bachelor degree (combination of relevant education and experience will also be considered)
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment preferably in IT industry
- 5+ years’ experience in sourcing candidates using a wide range of social media tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets, respect deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong initiative and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Bilingual in both English and French, spoken and written
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal (right above Montreal Central Station, with indoor access to Bonaventure/McGill Metro)
- Casual dress code
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Work-Life Balance
- Free hot beverages, monthly group lunches, release parties and 5 à 7’s
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Video game consoles – Foosball table & competitions
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
BroadSign is an ad tech company that provides cloud-based software to digital signage and digital out-of-home media owners and operators. Enabling the effective management of dynamic content across complex global networks, BroadSign powers over 120,000 displays in venues such as airports, shopping malls, health clinics and cinemas.
BroadSign’s automated, scalable and secure workflow includes the BroadSign Core CMS for content distribution, playback and proof of performance, BroadSign Serv Direct for sales inventory availability and proposal generation, and BroadSign Serv SSP for exposure to new buyers through a customized programmatic DOOH solution.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted**