- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
Campaign Plan Report
To generate the campaign plan report, use one of the following methods:
Go to the Schedules ribbon, click the arrow on the Campaign Performance icon, and from the menu select Campaign Plan.
From the resource tabs on the left, select Campaigns. Then, from the list panel, right-click on a campaign. From the contextual menu, select Campaign Plan Report.
Next, input information into the following page:
The report is based on the loop length. It provides network operators with information to show an end client:
- a campaign's estimated repetitions
- a campaign's estimated impressions (accurate impression numbers require data entry of traffic for each location)
The campaign plan report signifies what you will be giving the advertiser and it is intended as an attachment to the advertising contract. During the course of the campaign, and after it has completed running, the Campaign Performance report shows the advertiser what was delivered compared to the plan (see Campaign Performance Report).