- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
Getting Started (REST)
You will need a domain and a user on Broadsign Control. Your user requires administrative privileges.
Broadsign Services can provide you with a sandbox domain for you to test your integration. To get started, we recommend that you explore our REST architecture on our sandbox domain, then move your network to production.
Note: If you are a new user of Broadsign's products, we suggest that you explore Broadsign Control's training videos. Though directed to users of Broadsign Control Administrator and Broadsign Control Player, they will deepen your understanding of the resources available to you via our REST architecture. See Training Videos.
Step 1: On your sandbox domain, log in to Broadsign Control Administrator.
Step 2: Generate an authorization token. See Authentication (REST).
Step 3: Review the basic structure of requests to our REST architecture. See Basic Request Structure.
Step 4: Using our REST console, explore our methods and endpoints. See REST Method Reference.
Step 6: When you are ready to move to production, generate your merged key and certificate file. See About Certification & the Public Key Fingerprint.