- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
Getting Started (SOAP)
In this section, we provide details for downloading, installing and configuring installations of Broadsign's SOAP SDK for PHP and Java developers.
We also describe essential features like the domain sandbox and recording requests to file.
- PHP Developers: We provide the steps required to download, install and test Broadsign Control API for a PHP integration using SOAP.
- Java Developers: We provide the steps required to download, install and test Broadsign Control API for a Java integration using SOAP.
- About the Sandbox (SOAP): Broadsign provides a sandbox domain to developers integrating with Broadsign Control API. With the sandbox, you avoid risk of impacting your production network while testing.
- Recording Requests to File (SOAP): Record all requests made to Broadsign Server from Broadsign Control Administrator to debug your applications and refine how you use our SOAP Architecture Method Reference.