- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
In this section, we provide a number of tutorials to guide you through using Broadsign's core products. After completing these steps, you will have set up a robust digital signage network.
First, ensure that you have downloaded and installed Broadsign Control Administrator and Broadsign Control Player:
Next, take a tour of the Broadsign Control Administrator workspace:
We provide the following tutorials to help you set up your digital signage network.
Note: We also provide training videos about these subjects. To access them, click the links at the top of each tutorial.
- Quick Start: Provides a basic introduction to the Broadsign platform. Shows you how to get a single piece of content onto your screen. See Quick Start Tutorial.
- Network Setup: Covers the initial network setup in greater detail, e.g., configuring the operational hours and frame layouts of your screens. See Network Setup Tutorial.
- Content & Scheduling: Covers the day-to-day scheduling of content. Also, describes how to target all or some of your network. See Content and Scheduling Tutorial.
- Network Operations: Covers monitoring and reporting features. See Network Operations Tutorial.
For more advanced content, see Advanced Tutorials.