- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
This page provides steps you can take to correct issues as they arise on your network.
Broadsign detects that the MAC address of a player in your network already belongs to a player in another domain. See Register a Player.
This issue is especially problematic when configuring a 3G or 4G network. For example, see 3G Sync.
When you turn on a player, you receive an error message saying: MAC address conflict with active player. This player’s public key fingerprint is 22:22:22:22:22:22.
Some hardware manufacturers ship devices with the same MAC address as a player on another Broadsign customer's domain.
Broadsign can use another method to identify a player, even if the MAC address duplicates that of another customer's player: a public key fingerprint.
You can assign your own fingerprint to the player which we will use to identify it.